In most cases the update to LUX 2.0 will be seamless. Here is what to expect.
- Your thermostat will receive an OTA update.
- If this is a KONO, you may see an increasing percentage and the letters “OTA”
- If this is a GEO you may see an increasing percentage, a flickering screen, and several reboots
- The LUX app will be updated to the new 2.0 version
- On most phones, this will be automatic
- Some users may have their phones require their permission before the app update
- If you use the app before updating to 2.0, you will be prompted to update the app
- Upon logging in, you will be asked to create a new password
- Follow the link in the email sent, and you’ll be ready for LUX 2.0