By now you have likely seen some significant changes to the way the LUX app looks and works, and may have seen your thermostat updating.
The Lux 2.0 update is an overhaul to our app as well as how your thermostat communicates with our servers. This update is full of new features for controlling and personalizing your thermostats, as well as modernized and stylized updates to classic features that will make using LUX a more immersive and intuitive experience. Here are some of the changes:
- In addition to run time, you will now be able to see your Kilo-Watt hour usage
- The connection process has been made more robust, and includes clear and comprehensive instructions for every step of the way
- Users can share and edit locations permissions directly from the app
- Personalizations tailor your thermostats behavior to suit your goals and needs with LUX products
- Industry standard terms like Run, Hold, and Override have been replaced with universal terms such as Play, Stop, and Pause respectively